Friday, June 23, 2006

Happiest day of the year

According to the news reports today is the happiest day of the year. Hmmm not too sure on that one. Yes its a Friday but we still have to work. Maybe a Saturday or Sunday would have been more appropriate. Especially if England win their match.

Whenever I go on my computer now my cat Lucy seems to like sitting on the chair next to me. I think its very sweet. She seems very attached to me. She even sleeps on me at night which isnt the nicest of things during the summer and your hot enough already. Lucy is very sweet though she is a little overweight. She doesnt eat much she is just lazy.

Speaking of cats I have noticed that since getting my new kitten Tilly, Barney has been much friendlier. He is actually turning into a sweetie. He is one now and finally starting to grow up. He is one of the largest cats I have seen. The only problem we have with him nowdays is that he loves to chew. He chews clothes, wires, carpet. I think the house is cat proofed now. They are all so spoilt. I have just ordered a new cat condo it will go nearly to the ceiling. I think they will love that. The current one is about shoulder height and is very popular.

1 comment:

SteveR said...

I know what you mean about young animals finally growing up - Poppy was a right little madam when she was going through puberty, but sems to have settled down now.

Have you a link to your cat condo? Perhaps you could post it so we could see what it looks like?