Thursday, June 15, 2006

Good day all round

Well its been a sunny day in Guernsey for a change. Hopefully it will be this nice next week when I am off work.

England won their match thankgoodness. Although not convincingly.

Its nice to see Rooney back and have a good match. Aaron Lennon was man of the match without a doubt. He turned it around. I still dont think England have too much chance of winning but you never know. They really need to step up a gear.

I love the world cup. Its so entertaining. Football everyday!! Its fantastic. I really dont know how I will cope when it finishes and I have a whole month to wait for more football. Oh well fixtures are out next week so thats something to look forward to.

1 comment:

gn0 said...

Hmm.. you sound like you like football.
I'm not 100% for it!
Anyway as long as you enjoy it.
"Come on England, lose!" so we can see a less priveledged team to win the World Cup. Brazillians play football! The English kick football!