Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Lost

Lost is without a doubt the best show on tv. I love the plot twists and the men are pretty nice too!

My initial thoughts on the island was all the characters died in the plane crash but that has been disproved now. Oh well.

There are so many great tv shows at the moment. I thought when Friends/Angel/Buffy finished nothing could replace then. But now I have Family Guy/Lost/Desperate Housewives/King of the Hill. Sad I know but I love those shows.

Back to real life. Tilly is clawing the carpets at the moment. I am not to sure how to get her to stop. Its just a phase and she will grow out of it but will the carpets last the phase. Any tips gladly received. Cats dont understand being told off. Probably because they think that they are to good to be told off.

No comments: