Thursday, April 26, 2007

Still losing weight!

I have only put on weight twice since September. Both times were only half a pound so not too bad.

Lost another half a pound today. 13 more to go. I did originally want to get down to a size 12. Now I am here I still see fat so marching on to a size 10. One thing I do worry about is what happens when I get there. I guess it means eat more but I dont want to eat the crap I was eating before.

I will admit to stepping on the scales more than once a day. I am hoping the obsession will go when I reach my ideal weight. I still see a fat girl in the mirror at the moment. I suppose I will always be a fat girl no matter what my weight is. Never going to forget the humilation of having to buy size 18 clothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.