Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm so fat!!!

Ok I was looking at Steve and Karens wedding pics (very nice btw). I saw one pic with me in it and just thought WTF??? I know I got fat. I mean a size 16 is huge. I just forget sometimes. Why does this discourage me? I just passed me stone mark at Weight Watchers and very near my 10% weight loss. So why do I now feel like eating everything in the cupboards.

Obviously its a good thing I hate mirrors and photos.

Wish I could go for runs etc but not good for the heart. Time to get back on the push bike to encourage the weight loss. It gets harder the more I loose. I think the body gets used to it. I still aim for 2 pounds a week and have stuck fairly close to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel - you have done so well so far, and shown amazing motivation. You definitely look like you have lost a lot compared to when you were at your heaviest so keep going! Plus, remember, the camera adds pounds to people!

Steve and Karen

Mel said...

I think the pic just put me in a bad mood. I have lost at least half a stone since then but it doesnt stop my self pitty lol.